Copyright / Disclaimer
In view of the technical characteristics of the Internet, no guarantee can be given for the authenticity, correctness and completeness of the information provided on the Internet. Nor is any guarantee given for the availability or operation of the present homepage and its contents. Any liability for direct, indirect or other damages, irrespective of their causes, arising from the use or non-availability of the data and information on this homepage is excluded to the extent permitted by law. Hyperlinks to this website are welcome. Any integration of individual pages of our offer into external frames is to be refrained from, as is the making available of our RSS feeds on external pages.
Data protection: The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam mails.
Liability for links: This website contains links to external websites of third parties over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indications of a legal violation. If we become aware of any infringements of the law, we will remove such links immediately.
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DSGVO, DSG, TKG 2003). In this data protection declaration, we inform you about the most important aspects of the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of our website.
win3DEr e-Heiztechnik GmbH, Holzriedstraße 29, 6922 Wolfurt, Austria, FN 559386b, is the controller within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the "GDPR").
No data protection officer has been appointed at the controller because the legal requirements for a mandatory appointment do not exist.
However, enquiries regarding data protection and the use of your personal data can be sent to the following email address and will be handled by us in accordance with the legal requirements: office(@)win3DEr.at
Data used / processing purposes / storage period
Use of data when calling up the website
The purpose of processing the aforementioned data is to ensure the security, stability and quality of our website.
The data provided is generally stored for a period of two weeks if no evaluation is carried out in individual cases. We only evaluate the data described in the event of improper use of our website. We reserve the right to subsequently check the log files of those users for whom there is a concrete suspicion that they are using our website in breach of the law and/or contract. In general, we are unable to assign this data to a specific person. If such an allocation is possible, we only use this data in cases where there is a corresponding legal basis (weighing of interests in individual cases).
Recipients and categories of recipients of data
In connection with the operation of this website, the following processors act on behalf of the data controller:
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries unless this is expressly stated in this data protection declaration.
Your rights in relation to the data used
If and to the extent that we use personal data relating to you, you have in particular the following rights in relation to such data:
- Right of access (Art 15 GDPR): You may at any time request information as to whether and which personal data relating to you are used by us, for which purposes the processing is carried out, where the data originate, to which recipients the data are transmitted, if any, and how long such data are stored by us.
- Right to rectification (Art 16 GDPR): If you discover that personal data concerning you is incorrect, you may request that such data be corrected at any time. Insofar as data is incomplete from your point of view, you can also request that data be supplemented.
- Right to erasure (Art 17 GDPR): If you consider that the use of your personal data is no longer necessary or is carried out without a sufficient legal basis or is unlawful for other reasons, you may request that such data be deleted.
- Right to restriction of data use (Art 18 GDPR): Instead of the deletion of data, you can also demand the restriction of data use if data is used unlawfully. In particular, you can also request such a restriction of data use if you dispute the accuracy of data or have objected to the use of data.
- Right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR): With regard to personal data that you yourself have provided and that is used on the basis of a contract or consent, you can demand that this data be made available to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You may also request that this data be transferred directly to another controller.
- Rights to complain to a supervisory authority (Art 77 GDPR): If you believe that your rights in relation to personal data concerning you have been infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In particular, you can contact the supervisory authority which is competent for your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement. In Austria, the competent supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna.
We separately draw your attention to your right to object (Art 21 DSGVO): If your particular situation gives rise to grounds that make the use of your personal data, which we use on the basis of a balance of interests, inadmissible, you have the right to object to such use of data. If your personal data is used for direct advertising, you have the right to object in any case.
If you have any questions or are unclear about your rights in relation to your personal data, you can contact us at any time at the above e-mail address.
Security measures to protect your data
In order to protect your data, we or the processors commissioned by us have taken technical and organisational data security measures which are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress.
However, we would like to point out that, due to the technical conditions of the Internet, it cannot be ruled out that the rules of data protection and data security may not be observed by other persons or organisations whose actions are not within our sphere of responsibility.
Status: September 2022